team offers you fast, safe and transparent company formation services in Ukraine.
3 reasons to register a company in Ukraine with GoodStartAbroad:
- Shareholders do not have to visit Ukraine personally. We may sign all the documents for you by a power of attorney.
- Competence and ongoing support. We can advise you on all the details of company formation, licensing, taxation, corporate finance, work permits, help in solving visa and immigration issues and other legal matters in Ukraine.
- Responsibility. Your orders are done in time and in full. And we are always in touch.
Our fees for turn-key registration of a limited liability company (LLC) with foreign capital in Ukraine are:$850
– basic fee for turn-key registration procedure (single 100% shareholder), including major expenses (see details below); $50
- for the second and each next LLC shareholder.
Basic fees cover:
- drafting and comprehensive consulting on formalization of necessary initial documents abroad,
- drafting and adjusting of the Charter and Minutes of the Shareholders' Meeting,
- effective feedback and reporting in English, Russian or Ukrainian,
- Charter notarization fees;
- registration duties,
- turn-key registration procedures with state registrar, Statistic Service, tax inspection and Pension Fund;
- cost of a corporate seal.
Basic fees do not cover:
- $70 for receiving of a taxpayer ID (if absent) in Ukraine for a non-resident shareholder of an LLC (only for natural persons not having such; taxpayer ID is necessary for registration);
- $225-500 for registration address for 12 months (if necessary);
- charges for translation of initial and final documents to/from Ukrainian, notarization of copies of initial documents (payable by bills from translators and notaries);
- bank charges for opening a current account for the LLC;
- application for VAT payer status.
The term of turn-key LLC registration is 10-14 workdays upon the documents